DSL Setup Instructions
Speedstream 5360 DSL Modem 3.0G software
Note: Do not follow these instructions if using Windows XP
- Before connecting DSL modem, insert enclosed software into CD ROM drive. The CD-ROM setup program should come up automatically.
- Follow the instructions on the CD setup program.
- After CD setup process is complete, it will reboot your system automatically.
- CD setup will continue after reboot so be sure to leave CD in your drive.
- You should notice an Enternet 300 icon on your desktop, double click to open it.
- Double click on “Create New Profile”
- Type “ORI.NET” and then click next.
- Enter your DSL username, then password, then confirm password and click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Click Finish
- Drag and drop and the ORI.NET connection icon to your desktop.
- Close the Enternet 300 folder.
- Double click on the ORI.NET icon, click connect.
- You should be connected at this point to ORI.NET DSL.
Call 317-774-2100 for assistance with getting connected