DSL Setup Instructions
Note: Do not follow these instructions if using Windows XP
- Before connecting DSL modem, insert enclosed software into CD ROM drive. The CD-ROM setup program should come up automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until the finish, your system will reboot near the end.
- After rebooting the setup will continue for a short period of time until it completes.
- Locate the Enternet 300 icon on your desktop and double click on it
- Type ORI.NET for the profile name
- Enter supplied username and password information
- Click next 2 more times and then Finish.
- Copy and paste the newly created ORI.NET icon to your desktop
- Double click on the ORI.NET icon, and choose connect.
- You should be online! If your connection ever drops, repeat step 9 to get online.
We understand these instructions are easier to some than others, please don’t hesitate to call 317-774-2100 for assistance with getting connected.